TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As soon as you start using CoverLetterAssistant.com, you uptake some of the given issues and agree with the following:
- CoverLetterAssistant.com is a pre-paid service. Whenever you place an order, you agree that a necessary sum will be charged from your PayPal account to proceed with the purchase. By pressing the “pay” button you authorize our company as well as possible billing partners to proceed with the transaction;
- The free revision is only possible if the comments for revision match the initial instructions for the order. Otherwise, an additional payment will be needed to cover the new instructions set. Additional payment is being calculated as per each unique case.
- Revisions are only accepted with clear and precise comments, regarding what should be changed. A request can be sent via personal profile on the website or over the phone. However, we would ask you to address such matters in a written form to avoid any misunderstandings.
- The revision can only be done for free within 10 days from your final deadline. If you provide us with the revision comments within this period, and do not like the revised version provided by our expert, you may request a refund. Though, any revision request after the ten days will be purchased additionally.
- Using CoverLetterAssistant.com resume writing services does not guarantee employer’s invitation or taking the position;
- You agree that you do not get a refund in case you do not submit all necessary comments within 2 days after the order has been placed;
- Our company has limited liabilities due to the level of payment. If you disagree with the statement, avoid using our service;
- You are able to send requests for refunds via email only. Our support team will look into the case considering all your comments and argumentations to provide the most efficient solution for you;
- You will receive your CV in the Word format. We use Microsoft Word 2003-2013. Whenever you need your resume delivered in any other format, you need to negotiate this claim beforehand as well as indicate this point in the instructions provided;